Our years of experience keeps us on the cutting edge when it comes to today’s newest printing techniques and products.
DM Printing offers printing services to their clients by providing top quality print-outs of their print ad materials at very competitive prices. We have the capabilities to produce big copy jobs very quickly.
You can freely choose between the types of printing: Offset printing or Digital printing. Offset Printing is a method of mass-production and is commonly used technique in which the inked image is transferred from a plate to a rubber blanket, then to the printing surface.
Advantages of Offset Printing:
- Consistent high image quality;
- Quick and easy production of printing plates;
- Longer printing plate life;
- Works on wide range of printing surfaces;
- Quality and cost-effectiveness in high volume jobs; and
- The higher the quantity, the lower the cost; cheapest method for producing high quality prints in commercial printing quantities
Disadvantages of Offset Printing:
- Slightly inferior image quality;
- Small quantity printing jobs;
- Slower turnaround compared to digital printing
On the other hand, Digital printing refers to methods of printing from a digital-based image directly to a variety of media; no need to replace printing plates. This can be used in many different papers like posters, flyers, business cards, and many more. We offer the most common methods which include fine art inkjet printing and laser printing.
Advantages of Digital Printing:
- Shorter and fast turnaround;
- More accurate counts, less waste;
- Fewer variations; every print is the same;
- Cheaper low volume printing
Disadvantages of Digital Printing:
- Shorter longevity of the product since the finished ones don’t have an additional coating that would protect it from marking and scuffing;
- Can result in lamination bubbling because it uses toners
DM Printing has everything you need to get your jobs done quickly and conveniently. We have been up to date in terms of technologies that are used to best meet our customers’ needs. We use flexible modern technology approach to offer our customers cost-effective short runs, quick turn times and high quality products.
DM Printing is here to listen, advice, and assist you with whatever options that you may have. We are committed to creating innovative solutions that power customer’s growth. If you have a project that needs to be done in a costly and timely manner, we’re ready to help you.